When processing different web materials, there are often increased rejects due to unwanted creasing. This problem is solved reliably, quickly and inexpensively by our Mink spreader rollers. A defined inclination of the individual bristle bundles efficiently smoothes the web evenly from the middle outwards, all the way to the edge. The web material is not overstretched in the middle and a fluttering edge is reliably avoided. Even high speeds of up to 1,200 m/min cause no issues for the Mink spreader rollers. Our spreader rollers can be dynamically balanced to balancing quality G2.5 or G6.3. There is no reduction in quality due to imprints or markings from the bristles.
Mink web spreader rollers
- Available in diameters of 104 mm, 134 mm, 163 mm or 194 mm
- Balance quality G2.5 or G6.3
- Balancing protocol available on request
- Entirely without self-resonance in all speed ranges
- Available as a conductive version
- Available as a heat-resistant version
- Available as an FDA-certified version
Come and let us convince you, visit us at the ICE in Munich from March 14th to 16th, 2023
Hall A5, Stand 1544. We look forward to your visit!