The eINTERSLIT is designed for processing a wide range of materials like BOPP, BOPE, BOPET, BOPA & CPP. The eINTERSLIT is often used for standard packaging films but also for technical applications like ultra-thin Capacitor films. The machine is designed for web widths from 4000mm up to 7500mm and is therefore also a perfect fit for retrofitted productions lines with higher speed/performance requirements. The solution – that works fully electric – offers highest flexibility for different applications and combines state-of-the-art technology with the advantages of the well-proven GOEBEL IMS machines. Thanks to the modular concept, starting form the basic model, the machine allows upgrades with an arrange of technical features and, thus, tailored to customer’s needs.
You can choose options such as an automatic loading device, vacuum splicing table or a camera system monitoring the knife positioning. Steel core and unwind diameter can be chosen on customer’s request, as can be an ergonomic cross-cutting and splicing device. The machine offers maximum flexibility for the respective fields of applications.
eINTERSLIT at glance:
- Fully electric machine concept
- Working width from 4000mm up to 7500mm
- Fully automatic station and knife positioning
- Slitting width from 270mm
- Rewind diameter up to 1300mm
- Available Rewind stations 2000kg /3300kg /5000kg /6000kg
- Modular configuration for customer-specific applications
- Industry 4.0 and operator friendly panel
Innovative technology with high machine availability and quality, discover more about eINTERSLIT