The ZwickRoell pre-owned market consists of pre-owned testing machines and instruments from our own laboratories and development departments, as well as from exhibition allotments. In addition, ZwickRoell receives machines from customers who no longer need their testing machine, or who decided to purchase a new one—allowing us to provide you with a wide range of pre-owned machines.
ZwickRoell ensures flawless functionality and the latest testing technology for every pre-owned testing machine and instrument. A pre-owned machine is largely disassembled into individual parts; wear parts are changed and if necessary the testing machine is modernized and newly painted. Through careful overhaul and reconditioning, a pre-owned testing machine is fully comparable to a new machine in terms functionality, service reliability and sustainability. Use of the current testControl II testing technology as well as the latest version of the testXpert III testing software ensure modularity and future flexibility—new requirements can be met with quick response times
Test equipment modernized with the latest technology
Each pre-owned testing machine supplied by ZwickRoell is:
- Modernized, including replacement of defective parts and wear parts
- Compatible with the latest ZwickRoell electronics
- Fully tested and calibrated
- Prepared for additional sensors and test tools
- Capable of accepting both new and previously used accessories
- Available with the latest version of testXpert III testing software
- Visually enhanced
Modernized pre-owned testing machines are based on ZwickRoell's innovative components.
This means you can expect:
- Reliable service and support for the complete testing system for a minimum of 10 years
- Full compatibility with similar new machines
- Expansion of accessories from ZwickRoell's extensive accessory portfolio
- Upgradeability — upgradeable with the latest developments
- Compliance with all safety related requirements according to the machine guidelines
more information on our website.